International eCommece Growth
B2C eCommerce Solution
Work With Advansys
Focusrite, a world-leading provider of audio equipment, partnered with Advansys to develop a highly effective B2C eCommerce solution that converts visits to sales.
Being the global market leader, Focusrite needed to have an informative website that was on-brand and provided comprehensive information whilst also making it easy for customers to purchase products easily and securely. Key to this, was the rollout of a multilingual interface – we integrated SmartLing to include different language options on the site, boosting the site's international coverage and usage.
"Your website is the most important sales tool you have"
- Rollout of Avalara software – to make automatic tax calculations for the US market.
- A multi-currency solution – to present prices in local currencies.
- Global eCommerce Solution with Highest Level of Security (PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant) – to reduce the risk of fraud and to protect customers' confidential information.
- Integration with eBay – to reach eBay customers.
- Integration with Mercado Libre platform – to reach Mercato Libre customers in South America.
- Business related and responsive design with easy mobile checkout – the website works on all devices.
- High-resolution photos & videos – to promote client's products.
- CMS access for clients – enables clients to manage orders and stock.
- Integration with customers warehouse systems –to complete full cycle and handle orders easy.
- SEO friendly – to increase search engine visibility.
- Site Map submitted to search engines – to speedup page ranking process.
- Showcasing Testimonials – to instil confidence with customers.
- Multiple payment methods – to provide more options for customers and increase conversion rate.
- Clear call-to-actions and customer enquiry form – to encourage the customer to get in contact.