Single Page Checkout
Responsive websites aren't just great at improving the customer experience – they can help to reduce the running costs of a business too (especially if they have multiple sites to run).
This was an issue that Sunshine Garden Centre wanted to address, so we quickly got to work, creating a 'multi skin solution' that included 7 web fronts, controlled from a single interface. Together with a bespoke warehousing module and CMS (Content Management System) access for clients, this streamlined operations, saving on time and ultimately, monetary cost to process orders.
- eCommerce Solution with Highest Level of Security (PCI DSSLevel 1 Compliant) – to reduce the risk of fraud and to protect customers'confidential information.
- SEO friendly – to increase search engine visibility.
- Multiple payment methods – to provide more options for customers and increase conversion rate.
- SiteMap submitted to search engines – to speed up page ranking process.
- Design of testimonials - to instil confidence with customers.
- Clear call-to-actions and customer enquiry form – to encourage the customer to get in contact.
- Responsive design with easy mobile checkout - the website works on all devices.
- Homepage designed to showcase all product categories – to promote goods and increase sales.