Increase your Online Reach
Work With Advansys
Seeking to promote their property for holiday lettings, the owners of Bryn Siloh – a beautiful, detached period property set in the rural hamlet of Nanternis, West Wales – approached Advansys with the idea of promoting their property via its own website. They also wanted a space to provide information and an area for users to check dates and send booking enquiries.
"Your website is the most important sales tool you have"
- Gallery, with high-quality images of the property that shows off its enticing, tranquil beauty.
- Easy-to-read information, presented on clear pages and sections.
- Frequently Asked Questions – a page that anticipates any questions users may have.
- Contact Us page – a comprehensive list of the various ways in which the owners can be contacted; including a contact form that allows users to send a direct e-mail.
- Calendar and online booking module – users can browse the calendar for dates that the property is available for booking; and are able to send a direct enquiry to the owners for easy and quick booking.
- CMS to maintain product data – enables client to make changes when needed.
- TripAdvisor link – to instill confidence with customers.
- Social media links – to encourage customer engagement.
- Sticky header with contact details –maximises customer conversion rates.
- SEO Friendly - increase search engine visibility.
- SSL Certificate - to ensure the website is secure.