Reduce Operational Costs
AW Cycles approached Advansys with a clear aim, to create an informative, comprehensive eCommerce website which showcased their vast range of stocked brands and products as well as educating their existing and potential customers on the wealth of additional services available from their on-site workshop through to local events, courses and bike rides.
Advansys developed a website with a focus on ease of user navigation and a seamless buying experience to encourage customer conversions and enhanced store loyalty.
- eCommerce Solution with Highest Level of Security (PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant) – to reduce the risk of fraud and to protect customers' confidential information.
- Responsive design with easy mobile checkout - the website works on all devices.
- Homepage designed to showcase all product categories – to promote goods and increase sales.
- CMS system – enabling clients to manage orders and stock.
- SEO friendly – to increase search engine visibility.
- Site Map submitted to search engines – to speed up page ranking process.
- Clear call-to-actions and multiple prominent 'ways to get in touch' – to encourage the customer to get in contact or complete their online purchase.
- Multiple payment methods and shipping options – to provide more options for customers and increase purchase conversion rates.