We create online websites for b2b clients that suit the industry that they are in. We can target a B2B eCommerce solution so it can be found not only by your company name but by what you specifically sell. There are many companies out there in these different industries that sell very similar products. Why not get noticed for your b2b products above the rest?
What Are The Top Ten B2B eCommerce Industries?
- Autos and Vehicles
- Building and Construction
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Home Appliances
- Textiles and Leather Products
- Rubber and Plastics
- Packaging and Printing
Each and every B2B industry is an extremely busy and dynamic world. Without the trading, the wholesalers and market places, I wouldn’t have a way to get to work, an office to be in, a computer to be writing this blog on, a telephone to answer your calls, a chair to sit on, a desk to work at, a courier delivering the pens I write with... you get the idea. B2b is what makes the world go around so why not get Advansys to put you on page one for your products? It all starts with an e commerce solution.
An Effective B2B eCommerce Strategy
We can tailor your b2b ecommerce solution to have the highest efficiency, professionalism and accuracy. The top four areas to focus on are:
- Online order conversions – Online order conversions are what bring in the money. This can only begin to happen if the client can find your business, especially if your brand name isn’t widely known yet. We can give you this online presence.
- One-to-one marketing – Any type of business needs a face or name, someone who they can connect to. This will ultimately install confidence in the buyer.
- Online order processing – Being the busy world of b2b, processing the orders you receive are crucial, business will return after receiving a service they can rely on.
- Community marketing – Have you ever thought of social media to get your business brand out their? 81 per cent of b2b companies maintain company-related profiles on social networks, compared to 67 per cent of b2c… fact.
We already know this and we can show you exactly what we can do to create a b2b ecommerce solution that will get you known for not only your brand but your products too. Call us today on 0845 838 2700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a b2b ecommerce solution today.