Having the correct customer information is one of the biggest assets of an ecommerce platform. It helps to reach more potential shoppers, and gets you the leads to convert shoppers into buyers. However, precise customer information can help you in more ways than one when it comes to online marketing, and our team will tell you how.
Get To Know Your Ecommerce Site Target Audience
The benefit of your customer data is that it’s the ‘treasure map’ of your target market. Of course, in an ideal world you would find this information out long before you launch an ecommerce website. However, times change and your previous target market might not be relevant anymore.
Customer information is your main source of inspiration, allowing you to keep your marketing strategies up to date with a certain level of relevancy. This guarantees that your target audience will buy your merchandise, and not your competitors’.
How can you connect with your target audience to create a loyal customer base? We suggest the following methods.
1. Email. E-newsletters and special promotions help you get closer to your potential buyers. Get their email address to send them interesting information about what your ecommerce site has to offer.
2. Resolving issues. With the contact information of your customers, you can provide them with any help they might need. Did the item go missing in the post? Does the customer need another payment option? If you manage to solve similar issues spot-on, you will find that these people will want to buy from you again.
3. Customer service. There are surveys published about people abandoning an ecommerce website due to poor customer service, so make sure you provide your visitors with an excellent customer service experience. It will make people return to your site.
4. A loyal customer base. If you can see the reasons why your customers return to your store, you can target special promotions more specifically.
5. Social media presence. Be present on the same social platforms as your target audience. This will strengthen the relationship with your customers, and provide you with a place where your customers can promote your brand for you.
These hints are the starting point to help your ecommerce website connect with your target audience. However, without experience or knowledge of ecommerce, it may appear to be an intimidating task. For this reason, Advansys offers you experience in ecommerce and specialist services for your online business.
Get More Online Sales With Advansys Ecommerce Solutions
Advansys is your one-stop shop for everything related to ecommerce. From ecommerce website building, design, online marketing, and search engine optimisation you can get expert services that will increase your online sales.
Get more out of your ecommerce site today; order a conversion optimisation (CRO) report if you feel that your traffic does not convert. Get search engine optimisation (SEO) if your site has been penalised by Google or if you want to increase relevant traffic. Or just get expert insight into what can help you generate leads and boost your online sales.
For more information on ecommerce site solutions contact the team at Advansys today by email: email@example.com or call 0845 838 2700.