Selling On Online And Offline Channels
For retailers that have both a brick-and-mortar store and an ecommerce website, the best way to succeed is to integrate both. The steps below can help you with this.
• Create a separate department in your physical store for picking up online orders. This will make sure that the customer service team can facilitate online orders without affecting the in-store customers. Orders made using your ecommerce website must be kept ready for your customer to pick up. Store pick-up is the perfect revenue opportunity to cross sell or up sell.
• Allow your customers who make online purchases to return things to your physical store.
• An ecommerce website serves as a gateway to your store. Allow your customers to find all the products sold in your store on your website as well. If a product is unavailable at your store, then it should be clearly displayed on your website.
• Always keep prices consistent in both channels. This will not only please your customer, but will also make things easier for you to handle in terms of refunds and exchanges for products bought online.
• Use your ecommerce website to bring traffic to your store. This can be done by creating online campaigns.
• Integrate your online store and physical store customer service. Your physical store customer service personnel should be able to answer queries with regards to online orders and vice versa.
Need Help With Integrating Your Ecommerce Website And Physical Store?
If yes, then head on to Advansys. We are leading ecommerce specialists who can create ecommerce websites that will minimise discrepancies between your online and physical store. Our websites will offer your customers a lovely, stress free, and comfortable shopping experience. Websites will be easily accessible, navigable, browser compatible, and customers will be able to find products easily and quickly. Our websites will also be designed to support friendly customer service, product descriptions, availability, consistent price listing, returns or exchange policies, etc. It will support multilingual and multicurrency functionality, which will facilitate trading on a global stage. Our ecommerce websites will also offer multiple and safe payment gateway options.
To know more contact Advansys Limited Building 4 Millars Brook Molly Millars Lane Wokingham Berkshire RG41 2AD Telephone: 0845 373 0595 Fax: 0845 838 2701 email@example.com