What Are The Top 5 Features Every Ecommerce Platform Should Have?
When it comes to choosing a platform for your e-commerce website, the possibilities are endless. However, make sure the e-commerce platform you choose supports these 5 key features that will help to improve your business:
- SEO friendly custom page titles and URLs. If you want to be ranked highly in Google and attract more customers you have to play by Google's rules. Avoid non friendly URLs such as:onlinestore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=141 This URL makes no sense to Google or your potential customers. Thus, it won't rank well. An SEO friendly URL should display relevant keywords, for example: onlinestore.co.uk/must-have-designer-shoes
- Design flexibility. Look for flexibility in user navigation, display and layout, and visual design. These features will help to establish your overall identity and branding, and will give you a competitive edge over your rivals by providing your customers with a superior shopping experience.
- Video integration. Interactive videos of your products or any other relevant material drive sales and promote your brand.
- Responsive design for different platforms. A large amount of sales come from consumers on tablets and smartphones. Hence, to ensure a quality shopping experience your eCommerce website has to be appropriate for all platforms.
- Discounts and coupons. Before completing a purchase people often browse for coupons and discounts. Appropriate management of these core features will help you to attract even more shoppers.
These features are just a few of the top components available to your business. It's important that you do your research or hire a reliable company to do it for you. While you concentrate on your core business, an eCommerce solution provider will steadily increase your customer experience and improve your rankings in Google. Otherwise, what is the point of having great products if no one can actually find and buy them?
How can Advansys E-commerce Experts Dramatically Increase Your Sales?
The keywords "ecommerce solutions" retrieves over 19 million web pages in Google. That is a large number of development companies offering to deliver you a prime service.
Advansys, founded in 2000, is to date the leading provider of high quality eCommerce solutions. We don't just make promises, we deliver.
What are your eCommerce goals?
- Is your goal to take an advantage of these online opportunities?
- Is it to expand your business with an e-commerce website?
If 'yes' is your answer, then Advansys is here to help you push your business further.
Our team of qualified experts will:
- Research your page
- Get accustomed with your brand
- Offer creatively strategic solutions to help increase your ranking in Google.
We offer you a data based, conclusive short-cut to your number one ranking in Google. When you have a skilled team of experts on your side it really is as simple as that.
Please visit our website: www.advansys.com or for more information or call: 0845 838 2700 or email email@example.com.
We’re always happy to help and can help you take your business in the right direction.
You are always welcome to visit us in our Wokingham office or you can also call us on 0118 380 0201 and drop us a message via our the website.
We'd love to show you how you can get more web traffic and leads, increase your online sales, provide better customer service & grow online.
Call us0118 380 0201
4 Millars Brook
Molly Millars Lane