Highlighting The Importance of Bespoke Website Design
If you’re searching for ways to improve the standing of your business – Global Entrepreneurship Week is for you. GEW an international event that takes place every November (this year from the 13th to the 19th). It celebrates entrepreneurship and creativity, and it provides a platform for people to connect and collaborate. The weeklong event comprises a series of workshops, conferences, and networking events. It is open to everyone, and it draws participants from all over the world.
One aspect of the event that the team here at Advansys are particularly interested in is its highlighting of the importance of having a strong online presence for businesses.
Why You Need A Strong Online Presence
In today's digital age, it's more important than ever for businesses to have a strong online presence. Customers are increasingly turning to the internet to research companies and purchase products, so businesses must have a website that is easy to find and provides useful information. In addition, social media has become a powerful tool for businesses to connect with potential and current customers.
By regularly posting updates and engaging with followers, businesses can build relationships with customers and create a loyal fan base. Furthermore, having an online presence can help businesses reach a wider audience and tap into new markets. In short, businesses need to make sure they have a strong online presence to be successful in today's economy.
Here's what you need to know about why having a bespoke website design can improve the standing of your business:
Why You Need A Bespoke Website
A bespoke website is a website that is created specifically for your business. This means that the design, layout, and functionality of the site are all tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whereas a generic website template might be suitable for some businesses, a bespoke website will always give you an edge over the competition.
Here are three reasons why:
- A bespoke website shows that you're serious about your brand. Investing in a bespoke website design shows that you're serious about your online presence and that you're willing to invest in your brand. Potential customers will see this commitment and be more likely to do business with you over a competitor who hasn't invested in their own website.
- A bespoke website allows you to stand out from the crowd. With so many businesses competing for attention online, it's more important than ever to make sure that your website stands out from the rest. A bespoke website design will help you do just that by ensuring that your site is unique and memorable.
- A bespoke website can help you attract new customers. If you're targeting a specific customer base, then a bespoke website can be designed with them in mind. This means that they'll be more likely to find your site when they're searching for products or services like yours online. In short, investing in a bespoke website design is an investment in your business's future success
GEW is an important event for businesses across the UK as it serves to highlight the importance of having a strong online presence via a bespoke website design. If you're looking to improve the standing of your business, then investing in a custom-made website is something to consider – and this is where the team here at Advansys can help.
Our Website Design and eCommerce Services
Regardless of the types of products and services you sell or the audiences you want to reach – the Advansys team has a long history of building successful eCommerce websites for a vast array of business types.
We can create tailored B2C commerce platforms which can offer visitors the best shopping cart solution and dedicated customer support. With features specifically designed to create an unmatched customer experience, reduce cart abandonment, and maximise order conversions, you’ll be able to scale your sales and go wherever business takes you.
We can also design your eCommerce website specifically for your business and audience, whilst focusing on increasing conversion rates, following user expectations and utilising the very latest design trends.
Our B2C eCommerce solutions include:
- eCommerce Design. Our design phase begins with a detailed research session, built up with a combination of one-to-one meetings and focused data gathering questionnaires to obtain a solid understanding of your company, including its competitors, products and services. With an understanding of the business, products and target audience, the website is carefully designed to promote the company and product in the best possible light for the intended audience. We put a strong focus on using design techniques to increase goal fulfilment, making your online business more profitable.
- eCommerce Management System. The Advansys EMS is a state-of-the-art platform built from the ground up using the latest Microsoft.Net and Razor architecture. This is combined with Bootstrap and HTML 5.0 to deliver a ‘mobile-first’ responsive solution. This enables us to have one of fastest and most device friendly eCommerce solutions available that can scale easily according to our client’s needs.
The Advansys Razor platform is pre-integrated with numerous B2C eCommerce solutions such as eBay and Amazon and has its own interface to facilitate other integrations. As a bespoke eCommerce development company, we can integrate our Razor platform into any back office or 3rd party as required.
- Multichannel eCommerce. The Advansys EMS allows you to easily manage sales from multiple shopping channels from a single, easy to use interface that can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
If you own a store, a website, sell on eBay and Amazon, it can often be difficult and time consuming to manage stock levels, customer information and orders. The Advansys eCommerce system solves this problem, giving you a single application where you can manage all customers, orders and stock through multiple sales channels. This means your processes are streamlined, giving you the time needed to focus on growing your business.
Our B2C eCommerce system will allow you to manage online orders, offline (mail & telephone) orders, can integrate with external online sales channels, as well as EPOS systems (shop tills) to numerous high street stores.
- A Global B2C eCommerce Platform. Our global e-commerce platform also offers the capability to run and manage multiple different websites from a single interface, allowing you to target localised audiences, whilst easily managing orders and stock in a central location.
Interested in learning more? Why not get in touch with our team today?
Build Your Ideal eCommerce Platform With Advansys
Please feel free to browse our website to learn more about us, our services and the previous work we’ve created for our clients. For more information on any of the great website design or development services that we can provide, as well as comprehensive information about what one of our great eCommerce solutions can do for you, get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable team today.
You can reach us by calling 0118 380 0201 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always happy to help and can help you take your business in the right direction.
You are always welcome to visit us in our Wokingham office or you can also call us on 0118 380 0201 and drop us a message via our the website.
We'd love to show you how you can get more web traffic and leads, increase your online sales, provide better customer service & grow online.
Call us0118 380 0201
4 Millars Brook
Molly Millars Lane