SEO means search engine optimisation and is used to make certain that your website is, not only visible on search engine results pages (SERP's), but that it ranks highly in the search engine so that more users can find your website as one of the top results, meaning more traffic to your website. SEO is one of the most important aspects of any online branding effort and is key to any company's successful online presence. At Advansys, we offer professional SEO in Wigan, so read on to find out why it matters so much.
Why is SEO so important?
- 1.7 Billion Internet Users Worldwide – With such an expansive market, it is no wonder that more and more businesses are building an online presence. With such an influx of new businesses, however, it is becoming difficult to find specific, quality content through the use of search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- Search Engine Result Position – SEO makes your website rank higher when relevant keywords are typed into a search bar, meaning your site is easier to find through search engines and resulting in more traffic, customers and business.
- Content – If your website contains irrelevant links, or poorly-written content, engines like Google will penalise your site, dropping you further down in the results of a search engine and making it more and more difficult for possible customers to find you. Good content, however, like blog posts, articles and press releases will make you rise in the results, ensuring an increase in traffic.
- The Perfect Website – It doesn't matter if you have the perfect website, full of information, great deals and solutions to your customers problem, if the site is not marketed correctly, through the use of SEO, then it can be invisible. The old adage, 'a tree falling in the forest' has been equated to websites who don't make the most of Professional SEO Solutions.
- Increased Market Share – With eCommerce taking an ever larger share of the market, it won't be long before everyone is searching online to find the best offers, even if they then buy the product in-store. By taking advantage of SEO, you are ensuring that the customer can find your business quickly and easily, without having to trawl through pages of search results.
How Does It Work?
Essentially, SEO helps a search engine work out what the website is actually about. By using keywords, words which the customer are likely to search for, SEO improves the ranking of your webpage in the search engine results, making it much easier for your site to be found by potential customers. SEO makes your site visible on all search engines, and making it to the front page of a search result will improve the traffic you receive to your site.
The amount of traffic delivered to mobile devices has overtaken that delivered to conventional desktop devices and, as such, provides exciting new SEO techniques to make your website available to consumers, such as the latest innovations in local search optimization, which enables consumers to find websites which relate to businesses close to themselves much easier.
Phone Advansys Today For SEO In Wigan And The North
SEO has been proven to increase traffic to relevant websites and it helps your customers find your business over your competitors. Search Engine Optimization is the key to a successful online business as a search engine penalty can be devastating for your website's traffic.
For more information, or experienced and professional SEO in Wigan and the North-West, be sure to visit Advansys. Call us on 0845 838 2700 or email us at email@example.com.
We’re always happy to help and can help you take your business in the right direction.
You are always welcome to visit us in our Wokingham office or you can also call us on 0118 380 0201 and drop us a message via our the website.
We'd love to show you how you can get more web traffic and leads, increase your online sales, provide better customer service & grow online.
Call us0118 380 0201
4 Millars Brook
Molly Millars Lane