Ecommerce businesses are growing more rapidly than ever , with products that are shipped not only locally, but to the majority of the world as well. However, there is a lot more to ecommerce than meets the eye when it comes to global markets. If your e-business caters to overseas audiences, we have a few insider tips to help you succeed in the global ecommerce arena.
Our team at Advansys has worked with numerous e-businesses that successfully provide products or services to foreign customers. If you want to succeed globally, you have to consider these few points related to foreign currencies and pricing.
Ecommerce Pricing For Foreign Customers
A lot of the time, inexperienced e-businesses that deal with foreign customers notice a low conversion rate and abandoned shopping carts. If you want to reduce the rate of shopping cart abandonment, there are a few factors that you need to consider before you set out to sell your goods to overseas clients. These critical points can help you in making your overseas customers trust your site more, as well as feel more at home.
1. Flexible prices. If you sell your products far and wide, you need to be aware of the market prices. It’s not enough to sell the product at competitive prices in the UK as you need to stay competitive in foreign markets as well. Don’t lose out to your competitors – offer competitive prices!
2. Set local currencies. Visitors can get confused if they see an item has been priced in an unfamiliar currency on your ecommerce website. In order to decrease shopping cart abandonment, make sure you have prices set in the relevant currency for your visitor.
3. Present round numbers. Offer your customers prices that are customer-friendly. This means instead of awkward numbers such as €18.37, offer €20. Nicely rounded numbers make it easier for your customers to decide whether they will purchase a product or not.
4. Offer local payment options. Research the most popular options for payments abroad and offer them to your clients. Unfamiliar methods of payment can discourage your buyers from purchasing from your store, so make them feel at home with local payment options.
5. Product taxes. If you show the sales tax to your customers, you increase their level of comfort as taxes vary from country to country. Disclosing this information helps to avoid suspicion from your clients.
These points only give a small glimpse into the global ecommerce arena. Increase your revenue in foreign countries, as well as locally, by turning to the ecommerce specialists at Advansys. We have long-term experience, a proven track record, and award-winning ecommerce solutions that can help your business reach higher conversion rates and increase online visibility both in the UK and abroad.
Your Ecommerce Solutions With Advansys
The team of professionals at Advansys combine industry know-how with the most effective solutions for your ecommerce business. Get the online recognition that your business needs, attract relevant traffic, and get closer to the first positions in search engine results pages (SERP). All of this can be achieved with the experienced team at Advansys, ready to help your business gain more online visibility, traffic, and a higher conversion rate. Work with the experts in this field.
If you’d like to find out more about effective ecommerce solutions with Advansys, call us now 0845 838 2700 or email email@example.com