The number of people who want great responsive ecommerce web design for their business is always growing! Unfortunately, the amount of people making mistakes about what good responsive design is also on the up! If you are unclear yourself or want more information about the topic, then keep reading as our experts at Advansys put straight some common responsive design mistakes.
What Are The Most Common Responsive Design Mistakes
- Failure to understand your visitor behavior. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement of putting together mobile presence for your business, but make sure you don't forget to analyse your visitor's behavior! This is critical as it lets you know which parts of your site are being used the most! You want to create a mobile presence that is easy to navigate and will increase its conversion rate.
- Not enough testing. Testing is vital for helping you reach a successful responsive ecommerce website! Make sure that you thoroughly check and test your website before you make it live. You don't want to create a bad impression for potential customers about your company.
- Beginning with a desktop version. It is easier to start an online presence through smaller screens to begin with, and then scale up! Design a site that works and looks fantastic for those smaller screens, like mobiles, and then transfer that great appeal to a desktop version.
- The wrong size call to action buttons. If a sites call-to-action buttons are too small or in the wrong place, it's doubtful a user with continue on the site. They are more likely to leave the site due to frustration. So make sure you're buttons are the right size, and in the right place to encourage a user.
- Mobile pages which are slow loading. A mobile user doesn't want to wait around for a website to load! Separate your content on to different tabs, then this way your web pages are going to load much quickly! Importantly, keeping them interested in your site.
- Not enough content for mobile users. To make web pages smaller, websites sometimes hide content. Showing less content for mobile users is not a good idea! A lot of successfully responsive ecommerce websites work well because they understand the high numbers of people who shop through mobile devices.
- Only have one image resolution. It's important to make sure your site adjust itself for any kind of device. Having large images on your site, means long loading times! A great responsive website will change to fit the user's needs for any device.
- Emails are not responsive. Email is a crucial tool which bridges you to your customers! They need to work efficiently and be in an easy to find location on your site. This will help you to build trust with your customers.
Professional And Responsive Web Design From Advansys
Here at Advansys, we have all the expertise to help you achieve a great and responsive website! So if you want your business to benefit from the advantages of having great responsive ecommerce, talk to our professional team.
For more information or if you have any questions about what we can do for you then be sure to get in touch with us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 838 2700.