Würth are a market leading company in the trade of assembly and fastening materials. After initially starting as a family run company in 1945, Würth now possess 5-6% of the overall market share and operates in 84 countries, with 3 million customers worldwide.
Wurth approached Advansys with a request for a B2B trade portal, which enables users to quickly and easily place bulk orders, including repeat orders. Working with Advansys allowed Wurth to take advantage of their expertise in online B2B ecommerce platforms.
- B2B eCommerce Solutions with Highest Level of Security (PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant) – to reduce the risk of fraud and to protect customers' confidential information.
- SEO Friendly - to increase search engine visibility.
- Responsive and modern design with easy mobile checkout - the website works on all devices.
- CMS access for clients – enables clients to manage orders and stock easily.
- SEO optimized - to increase search engine visibility.
- Site Map submitted to search engines - to speed up page ranking process.
- Multiple payment methods – to provide more options for customers and increase conversion rate.
- Clear call-to-actions - to encourage customers to get in contact.